By Travelzoo Staff
An East Village institution, New Yorkers have been bathing, sweating and relaxing at the Russian & Turkish Baths since 1892. Local legends John Belushi and Frank Sinatra were regular visitors, and The New York Times
calls it "an amazing spot."
Why we love it
- The New York Times calls the baths "an amazing place"
- Lonely Planet ranks it among the top 100 things to do in NYC
- 50% off admission to legendary saunas, steam rooms & pools
- Upgrade and try signature platza oak leaf treatment
Aug. 1, 2013 - April 13, 2014
Russian & Turkish Baths
268 East 10th St.
New York, NY 10009
- With this Local Deal, spend a day in the saunas, steam rooms and ice cold pool; Lonely Planet rates the baths one of the top 100 things to do in NYC.
- For $16 (reg. $35), get one-day admission to the facilities
- For $45 (reg. $90), opt for admission plus a 30-minute Swedish massage
- For $79 (reg. $165), get admission and a 45-minute Swedish or Thai massage plus any extra treatment (choices include the platza oak leaf treatment, Dead Sea salt scrub, seaweed salt scrub, soap wash or black mud treatment)
- Valid during David shifts; check the online calendar for available days.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, Aug. 12, through April 13, 2014. Appointments are required. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid only on "David" days; check the online calendar for available dates. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms