By Travelzoo Staff
Set in a glass atrium with a 15-foot waterfall, The Spa at The OUT NYC is "a haven for relaxation
," according to Gayot. For $69, regularly $162, Travelzoo subscribers can unwind at this Hell's Kitchen escape inside the gay-friendly The OUT NYC, which Fodor's
calls one of the Best Hotels in New York City.
Why we love it
- Gayot calls the gay-friendly The Spa at The OUT NYC a "haven for relaxation"
- For $69, regularly $162, unwind with an hourlong massage and a glass of prosecco
- Extend your visit by lounging in a cabana, steam room or sauna
- For half the regular price, book a couples massage with 2 glasses of prosecco
Feb. 19, 2013 - May 8, 2013
The Spa at The OUT NYC
The OUT NYC
510 W. 42nd St.
New York, NY 10036
- Designed primarily for men, The Spa offers luxurious treatments for guests of both sexes. With this Local Deal, decompress with either an hourlong Swedish or deep-tissue massage plus a glass of prosecco. Guests also have full access to the spa's coed steam room, sauna, whirlpools and gym.
- Alternatively, treat your special someone to a spa date: $149 covers a 60-minute couples massage plus a glass of prosecco each. This package normally costs $324.
- Note: The Spa's locker room, sauna and steam room are coed.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Feb. 20, through May 8, 2013. Not valid on Saturdays. Phone appointments are required and subject to availability; online reservations will not be accepted. Limit 2 vouchers per person; 1 additional may be purchased as a gift. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours' notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms