By Travelzoo Staff
New York Magazine
says that L'Institut Sothys New York, sister spa to the heralded location in Paris, is "worth a visit" "if you can afford the works." For $75, regularly up to $130, unwind at this sanctuary located just two blocks south of Central Park.
Why we love it
- For $75, select a massage or body treatment at L'Institut Sothys New York
- These 50- to 75-minute packages feature a range of exfoliation and massage services
- New York Magazine says this Parisian spa is "worth a visit"
- All treatments use exclusive Sothys skin- and body-care products
- Take home a $25 gift certificate to be used toward future visits
Feb. 10, 2013 - May 15, 2013
The L'Institut Sothys, New York
37 W. 57th St.
New York, NY 10019
- All spa treatments use exclusive Sothys products created specifically for L'Institut spas. With this Local Deal, get pampered at this "therapeutic haven for all things relaxing, detoxifying and Parisian" (BeautyNewsNYC) with one of the following:
- A 75-minute Hanakasumi body ritual that starts with a cherry blossom and rice powder body cream application followed by an exfoliating towel massage, reflexology and a full-body massage with aromatic shea butter
- A 50-minute Sensorial massage offering a customized body massage with choice of fragrant oils, including orange blossom and cedarwood or vanilla and sandalwood
- A 75-minute Iris & Litchi body treatment with a melt-away exfoliating syrup and custom massage
- A 60-minute Oriental Ceremony treatment that begins with a spiced marmalade body scrub followed by an energizing massage using smooth pebbles wrapped in warm aromatic bags
- Travelzoo subscribers will also receive a $25 gift certificate to use toward a future service valued at $50 or more, such as a signature pedicure ($55) or a 30-minute massage ($60).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 15, through May 15, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including but not limited to Feb. 14. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms