By Annie England
Praising its "flavorful" Peruvian small plates and a "buzzing atmosphere," Zagat says La Cerveceria in the East Village is "worth a special trip."
Why we love it
- Earns 4 stars from OpenTable reviewers
- Great sidewalk seating on 2nd Ave
- Travelzoo guests call it "excellent" and "lovely"
- Extensive drink menu includes more than 150 beers, plus wine and cocktails
Oct. 7, 2013 - Dec. 15, 2013
65 Second Ave
New York, NY 10003
- For $25, get $50 to spend toward any food and drink items on the Latin American menu
That's enough for two people to get two beers and four tapas, such as the Peruvian potatoes with braised beef short ribs, highlighted in Time Out New York
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Valid Sunday-Thursday only. Not valid during brunch. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms