By Travelzoo Staff
The Long Room features a “laid-back, no nonsense environment” -- a rarity in the bustle of Times Square (New York Magazine). With this deal for $29 for dinner for two, pay a visit to this Midtown pub that locals praise for its craft beer selection and tasty Irish-inflected pub fare (it earns 4 stars from more than 80 Yelpers).
Why we love it
- Dinner for less than $15 per person -- hard to beat in NYC
- Earns 4 stars from more than 80 Yelp reviewers
- Great pre-theater option; short walk to "Chicago the Musical" or "First Date"
- Deals available for tables of 2 or 4
July 24, 2013 - Oct. 27, 2013
The Long Room
120 West 44th St.
New York, NY 10036
- This Local Deal can be used any Saturday or Sunday night (great for pre-theater) and includes your choice of items from the regular menu:
- One starter, like the steak crostini with boursin cheese or mussels with chorizo and roasted tomatoes
- Two entrees (up to $19.95 each), such as pan-seared salmon served on goat cheese and sweet corn cakes or chicken shepherd's pie with leeks, portobello mushrooms, peas and carrots
- Two glasses of house wine or draft beer (up to $7.50 each), like Kilkenny Irish Cream or Harp lager
- Or, bring a group and save even more: this same deal is available for four people for $55, regularly $136.
Really make a night of it with these deals for nearby Broadway shows "Chicago the Musical"
or "First Date"
--that's dinner and a show for two for less than $150 total
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, July 27, through Oct. 27, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends; valid Saturday-Sunday only. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms