By Travelzoo Staff
An intimate East Village spot with a "very popular" seasonal patio, Winebar was named one of New York City's Best Wine Bars by CBS New York. For $25, plan an evening for two with $50 to spend toward anything on the menu that boasts "commendable vinos and surprisingly good Italian snacks" (Zagat).
Why we love it
- One of the best wine bars in the city (CBS New York)
- Zagat and NY Mag love the wine list and relaxing vibe
- 95% positive rating from previous Travelzoo patrons
- Good for $50 toward any food or drinks on the menu
June 26, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
65 2nd Ave.
New York, NY 10003
- This is enough for two people to share a bottle ($30 and up) from the European-focused wine list and a cheese platter ($16 and up) or two desserts, such as risotto pudding or molten chocolate cake ($8 each) -- a lovely date night.
- Or, soak up what New York Magazine calls the "wine-cellar-in-a-luxurious-Italian-villa mood" while unwinding over two glasses of wine ($8 and up) and flatbread with caramelized onions, mozzarella, ricotta, lamb sausage and thyme oil ($19).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 27, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are required. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An 18% gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the check. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms