By Travelzoo Staff
Earning 4.5 stars from Urbanspoon reviewers, Elevate Restaurant & Lounge at the Wyndham Garden Chinatown serves sushi, sashimi and Japanese fusion cuisine in a sleek lounge setting. For $25, Travelzoo subscribers can get $50 to use toward any menu
items at Elevate.
Why we love it
- Earns 4.5 stars from Urbanspoon reviewers
- $50 value can be used toward any food and drink items
- Enough for dinner for 2; or stop by for sushi and cocktails
June 19, 2013 - Sept. 21, 2013
Elevate Restaurant & Lounge
New York, NY 10002
- This $50 value is enough for two people to share dinner. Options could include:
- One appetizer, like the tuna dumpling with guacamole, snow crab and tequila emulsion ($10)
- Two entrees, such as the sushi roll combo ($16) and the striped bass with braised baby artichokes and celery root puree ($24)
- Or stop by for sushi and cocktails and take your pick of the restaurant's sushi pieces, rolls, raw bar, sake and specialty cocktails, like the lychee ginger martini ($12) or spicy Thai margarita ($10).
Make a night of it with this deal
to stay at the Wyndham Garden Chinatown for $169 per night.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, June 24, through Sept. 21, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms