By Travelzoo Staff
"A Chelsea go-to spot for fine Italian," (Gayot) Tello's "remains a serene classic" characterized by "comfortable simplicity," according to Time Out New York. For $55, regularly $107.80, Travelzoo subscribers can spend an evening at this Chelsea mainstay that earns 4 stars from Citysearch reviewers.
Why we love it
- "Chelsea go-to spot for fine Italian" (Gayot)
- Save nearly 50% on dinner with a bottle of wine
- Includes your choice of any items from the regular menu
- 4 stars on Citysearch
July 24, 2013 - Oct. 25, 2013
198 8th Ave.
New York, NY 10011
- This Local Deal for dinner for two includes your choice of items from the regular menu:
- Two salads or antipasti plates, such as prosciutto di Parma with mozzarella or mussels in tomato and garlic broth
- Two entrees, like grilled sirloin steak with fries or salmon with capers, olives, tomatoes and garlic
- $36 credit toward a bottle of wine, such as a 2003 Tomaiolo Chianti Classico Riserva or Simonnet-Febvre Sauvignon Blanc
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 25, through Oct. 25, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid toward prix-fixe menu. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid during Restaurant Week. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms