By Travelzoo Staff
New York Magazine raves about Fatta Cuckoo, saying "this LES neighborhood favorite packs a fun vibe and thoughtful, eclectic menu
into a cozy 35-seat place." For $49 (regularly $91), Travelzoo subscribers can sit on brightly painted stools and tuck into dinner that Zagat rates "very good to excellent" (21).
Why we love it
- Cozy "LES neighborhood favorite" (New York Magazine)
- Zagat rates it "very good to excellent" (21)
- Includes anything on the regular menu plus cocktails
June 20, 2013 - Sept. 1, 2013
63 Clinton St.
New York, NY 10002
- This Local Deal for two includes:
- An appetizer to share (up to $15), like calamari with chorizo, potatoes, arugula and manchego cheese
- Any two entrees, such as fried chicken with celery root puree or roasted leg of lamb with dandelion salad
- Two glasses of wine, beer or cocktails, like the Little Italian with mint-infused gin and campari or the Barnstormer with bourbon, spicy honey and lemon
- Alternatively, use a $24 beverage credit toward a bottle of wine.
The fine print
Note: Number of vouchers sold is limited; deal may sell out before the 'Time to Buy' has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, June 21, through Sept. 1, 2013. Phone reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms