By Travelzoo Staff
Earning 4 stars from Yelp reviewers and 4.5 stars from more than 50 Travelzoo subscribers, La Cerveceria in the East Village serves Peruvian-influenced tapas with a "freakish enthusiasm for chiles," according to New York Magazine. For $25, get $50 toward anything on the eclectic Latin American menu
-- enough for two people to get two beers and four tapas.
Why we love it
- $50 to spend on tapas and more than 150 beers
- New York Magazine and Time Out pick
- Great sidewalk seating on 2nd Ave
- Travelzoo guests call it "excellent" and "lovely"
May 21, 2013 - Sept. 26, 2013
65 Second Ave
New York, NY 10003
- Select dishes like fish tacos, fluke ceviche with avocado and Peruvian potatoes with braised beef short ribs, highlighted in Time Out New York. Drink options include more than 150 beers, bottles or glasses of wine or cocktails like a ginger saki mojito.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, May 23, through Sept. 26, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid Sunday-Thursday only. Not valid during brunch. An 18% gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the check. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms