By Travelzoo Staff
The Leadbelly is "as retro as its sibling, Fat Radish ... is hip and Brit," says The New York Times. For $29 (regularly $67), Travelzoo subscribers can share oysters, hearty small plates and cocktails at this LES spot where "time stands still" (UrbanDaddy).
Why we love it
- Retro LES oyster bar by The Fat Radish team
- Zagat calls it a "chic, ramshackle room"
- UrbanDaddy raves about its Wes Andersonian vibe
- For $29, 2 can share half a dozen oysters, small plates and cocktails
- For $10 more, upgrade to a full dozen oysters
April 16, 2013 - July 18, 2013
14 Orchard St.
New York, NY 10002
- With this Local Deal, two can take a seat next to a built-in piano or vintage record player in a "chic, ramshackle room" (Zagat) and unwind over:
- Two menu plates, such as truffle fries with Parmesan or bacon-wrapped, cider chili-glazed brussels sprouts
- Half a dozen oysters, like the Kumamoto, Wash., oysters with notes of melon or the Chatham, Mass., oysters with toothy rounded meat
- Two cocktails, such as The Gin LB with Creme Yvette, elderflower and rosemary or the Tequila Rose with grapefruit, lime, beet juice, jalapeno and agave
- Or for $10 more, get twice as many oysters: $39 gets a dozen oysters (a $34 value) plus two plates and two cocktails.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, April 18, through July 18, 2013. Reservations not required. Not valid on Fridays or Saturdays; not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Seasonal items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms