By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat deems the Indian cuisine at Yuva "very good to excellent" (24), praising its "perfectly spiced cooking" and "excellent tandoori specialties." With this Local Deal, $30 gets $60 to spend on any food items at this Midtown brasserie.
Why we love it
- For $30, get $60 to spend on any food items at Yuva in Midtown East
- This is enough for 2 people to get 2 appetizers and entrees
- Zagat applauds the Indian cuisine, rating it "very good to excellent"
- New York Magazine praises its tandoori specialties and fish curries
Feb. 14, 2013 - April 14, 2013
230 East 58th St
New York, NY 10022
- This is enough for two people to get two appetizers and two entrees. Try appetizers like spicy fried okra or crab dumplings and entrees such as the tandoori lamb chops that New York Magazine calls "tender beyond imagination."
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 31, through April 14, 2013. Not valid for lunch buffet or brunch. Not valid toward beverages. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An 18% gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms