By Travelzoo Staff
On Saturday, Feb. 9, start the Valentine's Day season on a sweet note at Cheers to Chocolate
. For $23 per person, normally $46, get a Chocolate Lover's ticket to this cocoa-themed event, which includes admission, five chocolate tastes
-- such as chocolate bark, chocolate-covered bacon and chocolate beer -- and a glass of wine or craft beer
Why we love it
- For $23, get a Chocolate Lover's ticket to the Cheers to Chocolate event at Hudson Terrace on Feb. 9
- Regularly $46, the ticket includes admission, 5 chocolate tastes and a glass of wine or beer for 1 person
- Sample chocolate treats and drinks by Bacon Bites, Kopali Organics, Chocolatania and others
- Hudson Terrace is a New York Mag Critics' Pick
Jan. 24, 2013 - Feb. 9, 2013
Cheers to Chocolate at Hudson Terrace
621 W 46th St.
New York, NY 10036
Tel: (212) 201-1223 x 1
- DJs will spin tunes to set the mood while guests take in the water views at Hudson Terrace -- a New York Magazine Critics' Pick -- and sample chocolate sweets, treats and liqueurs from Bacon Bites, Kopali Organics and other vendors. Tickets are available for both sessions: 12:30-2:30 p.m. or 4-6:30 p.m.
If you can't make it to Cheers to Chocolate, make a reservation for Friday night drinks. This Local Deal
gets four cocktails and admission for two to Hudson Terrace for $39.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013. Email reservations are required. Reservations are required 48 hours in advance and are subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after event date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms