By Travelzoo Staff
Nestled along the Hudson River, Hudson Terrace offers stunning water views and an "upbeat" atmosphere that Zagat rates "very good to excellent" (21). For $39 (regularly $100), two people can let loose at this rooftop lounge that is a New York Magazine Critics' Pick
Why we love it
- For $39, 2 can sip cocktails at Hudson Terrace's rooftop lounge on a Friday night
- This deal for 2 includes 4 drinks and cover charge, normally $100
- Hudson Terrace is a New York Mag Critics' Pick
- Zagat rates its "upbeat" atmosphere "very good to excellent" (21)
- For $199, a group of 10 can order bottle service on Friday or Saturday night
Jan. 24, 2013 - April 26, 2013
621 W 46th St.
New York, NY 10036
Tel: (212) 201-1223 x 1
- With this Local Deal, couples get admission on a Friday after 10 p.m. (when it opens) and two cocktails per person, such as the Intrepid Martini with Absolut pear vodka, St. Germain lemon and Gabrielle prosecco float, or a Sake Sunrise with frozen yuzu sake and tropical fruit. Guests can also opt for beer or wine.
- Make it a party: $199 (regularly $550) gets a bottle of house vodka or Champagne for up to 10 people, and $300 gets two bottles for a group of 10 (regularly $800). Bottle service reservations are available on Friday and Saturday nights.
Treat your valentine to something sweet by heading to Hudson Terrace on Feb. 9 for a chocolate-tasting party
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Jan. 26, through April 26, 2013. For bottle service, email reservations are required and subject to availability. The $39 deal is valid on Fridays only; the bottle service deal is valid on Fridays or Saturdays. Dress code applies. The $39 voucher is valid for 2 guests only; bottle service voucher is valid for up to 10 guests. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms