By Travelzoo Staff
Naming it a Critics' Pick, The New York Times
praises the "flavorful" seasonal cuisine and "beautiful" dining room at The Fat Radish. For $69, regularly $122, two can "get the royal treatment" at this Lower East Side spot that "oozes cool," according to Zagat.
Why we love it
- The Fat Radish on the Lower East Side is a New York Times Critics' Pick
- For $69, taste modern British cuisine made with seasonal ingredients
- Regularly $122, this deal includes 2 appetizers and entrees, dessert and wine
- Zagat praises its "cool" vibe and "creative" dishes, rating the food "very good to excellent" (24)
Jan. 30, 2013 - May 2, 2013
The Fat Radish
17 Orchard St.
New York, NY 10002
- This Local Deal includes your choice of items from the seasonal, ever-changing menu:
- Any two appetizers, such as peekytoe crab gratin or celery root pot pie with black garlic and Gruyere cheese
- Any two entrees, like roasted Dutch Morgan chicken with braised lentils, cipollini onions and crispy egg; or Montauk diver scallops with golden beet and sweet potato mash
- One dessert to share, such as carrot cake with maple mascarpone
- $22 wine credit to be used toward glasses of wine, such as Rheingau Spatburgunder Rose ($11), or a bottle like Ricardo Santos Malbec ($45)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, Feb. 3, through May 2, 2013. Valid Sunday-Thursday only. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Seasonal items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms