By Travelzoo Staff
RSVP opened its doors last June to buzz from Zagat, Time Out New York and Eater. For less than half the regular price, Travelzoo subscribers can try chef Seth Levine's "menu of comfort dishes dressed for a party" (The New York Times) along with a bottle of wine.
Why we love it
- For less than half the regular price, 2 people can taste chef Seth Levine's cuisine at RSVP in SoHo
- This deal includes 2 appetizers and entrees as well as a bottle of wine
- The New York Times says it's defined by "mirrors, crystal chandeliers and other glitter"
- RSVP opened last June to buzz from Zagat, Time Out and the New York Post
Jan. 22, 2013 - April 28, 2013
15 Watts St.
New York, NY 10013
- With this Local Deal for $65, two people can order from a special menu, including:
- Two appetizers, like beef tartare tacos or ahi tuna spring rolls (the miso black cod is available for an extra $5)
- Two entrees, such as the organic Atlantic salmon Wellington or lobster ravioli (the rack of lamb is available for an additional $8)
- A bottle of house red or white wine
- Or, stop by before 7 p.m. for happy hour: For $39, two people can enjoy four cocktails, glasses of wine or beer plus two appetizers from a special menu, regularly $106.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Jan. 28, through April 28, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. The $39 deal is only valid until 7:00 p.m. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends; not valid on Feb. 14. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms