By Travelzoo Staff
Conceived by Michelin-starred chef Jean-Francois Piege, who served as a consultant upon its opening, Sushi Shop creates "attractive" sushi that is "fashioned with imagination," according to The New York Times
. For $99, two can dine on a five-course dinner with drinks that's regularly $233.
Why we love it
- For $99, 2 people can experience a 5-course dinner with wine at Sushi Shop
- Michelin-starred chef Jean-Francois Piege helped conceive this Midtown restaurant
- The New York Times and New York Magazine praise the sushi and scene
- Zagat rates the "creative" cuisine "excellent" (24)
- For $179, get this deal for four people, regularly $466
Dec. 13, 2012 - June 17, 2013
Sushi Shop US
536 Madison Ave.
New York, NY 10022
- This deal includes a bottle of white wine (up to $29) and five courses from an exclusive menu that includes:
- First course, edamame or shishito peppers
- Second course, tuna poke or striped bass carpaccio
- Third course, seasonal nigiri or sashimi
- Fourth course, cod or striped bass en papillote
- Fifth course, sweet plum wine or panna cotta
- The bottle of wine can be substituted for a $29 credit toward other drinks.
- Or make it a double date: $179 gets this deal for four people, regularly $466.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Dec. 17, through June 17, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms