By Travelzoo Staff
After gaining experience at elite institutions in Mexico City and the Riviera Maya, Jorge Eduardo Espinoza has brought his traditional Mexican cooking techniques to Maria Bonita.
Why we love it
- For $49, 2 people can experience a Mexican steakhouse dinner at Maria Bonita
- Regularly $120, this deal includes 2 appetizers, entrees and house margaritas
- Chef Jorge Eduardo Espinoza has experience cooking in elite institutions in Mexico
- For $29, 2 people can get 2 taco plates and 4 margaritas, regularly $80
Dec. 26, 2012 - March 28, 2013
New York, NY 10025
- For $49, regularly $120, Travelzoo subscribers can experience the authentic cuisine and ambiance at this new Upper West Side eatery that OpenTable users award 3.5 stars.
- With this Local Deal for two people, taste your choice of dishes from the regular menu, including:
- Two appetizers or taco plates
- Two entrees, such as rib eye chimichurri
- Two beers or house margaritas
- Or, visit for drinks and appetizers: $29 gets four house margaritas or beers and two appetizers or tacos for two people, regularly $80.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Dec. 28 through March 28, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms