By Travelzoo Staff
Alongside managing partner Etai Cinader (of Tao and Sushi Samba), chef Ted Cipollone (from The Smith) "deals in crowd-pleasers," according to The New York Times. For $39, regularly $86, Travelzoo subscribers can sample the eclectic cuisine and artful cocktails at Pounds & Ounces in Chelsea.
Why we love it
- For $39, 2 people can enjoy happy hour at Pounds & Ounces
- Regularly $86, this deal includes 2 snacks and 4 cocktails
- The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and Zagat are buzzing about this new Chelsea spot
- For $250, regularly $560, book a 2-hour open bar with snacks for up to 10 people
Dec. 4, 2012 - April 6, 2013
Pounds & Ounces
160 8th Ave
New York, NY 10011
- This Local Deal for two people includes:
- Any two starters or snacks from the regular menu, including the deviled eggs the NY Daily News lists among the best in New York
- Any four drinks (glasses of wine, beers or cocktails), such as the Huckleberry Fizz (up to $13)
- Or, invite all your friends for a holiday party: $250 gets a two-hour open bar with starters and snacks for up to 10 people. Guests can select any cocktails, glasses of wine or beer from the bar (up to $13 each), and the chef will work with the host to create party platters for the occasion. Use this deal any deal any day but Saturday.
The fine print
Update: The $250 party voucher is no longer valid for Saturdays, and includes drinks up to $13 each. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Dec. 6 through April 6, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. The happy hour deal is valid for 2 people only; open bar deal is valid for up to 10 people. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. The happy hour deal is valid from 4-8 p.m. Sunday-Friday and after 11 p.m. Sunday-Thursday; not valid on Saturday. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms