By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat says Le Souk Harem "brings the same decadence" as the East Village original, and New York Magazine praises the cuisine as "new Moroccan with a French twist." Sit down to a festive feast for two with drinks for $89, regularly $192.
Why we love it
- For $89, savor a Moroccan feast for 2 with drinks at Le Souk Harem
- This deal includes two 5-course dinners from a preset menu and drinks
- For $45, enjoy 5 tapas and drinks for 2, regularly $103
- Zagat hails the lively atmosphere and Gayot calls the menu "impressive"
Nov. 28, 2012 - June 13, 2013
Le Souk Harem
510 Laguardia Place
(between Bleecker & Houston)
New York, NY 10012
- Nestle in among the brighlty colored lanterns of this trilevel venue with this deal that includes a five-course Moroccan feast for two with choices from a preset menu, including dishes like char-grilled lamb chops with basil mashed potatoes and shrimp with aromatic herbs, plus a bottle of Jacqueline sparkling wine or four cocktails (up to $12 each).
- For $45, guests can also opt to enjoy drinks and tapas with a deal for five tapas, like crab cakes with saffron sauce or marinated calamari with peperoncino salad, and a choice of a bottle of wine, pitcher of sangria or four cocktails (up to $12 each).
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Dec. 13, through June 13, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. May buy additional vouchers as gifts. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms