By Ashley Pyle
Prepare an elegant dinner for four with wine and USDA Prime steaks, served at restaurants like Del Frisco's and Morton's, for 40% off.
Why we love it
- USDA Prime is the highest quality beef with the most marbling
- Bobby Flay told the New York Times that "there's no substitute" for prime
- Established in 1893, Stock Yards ships to top restaurants nationwide
Redeem by Sept. 30, 2014; see "How to Book" for instructions
- For $99, receive four USDA Prime 10-ounce NY Strip Steaks and one bottle of Croix Mansac 2011 Red Bordeaux (reg. $164.94)
- Note: Shipping charges of $19.95 are not included
Learn how to cook the perfect steak with tips
from Del Frisco’s executive chef.
The fine print
Shipping charges of $19.95 are not included. You must be at least 21 years old to order. Delivery available to NY, NJ, GA, IL, IN, MI, OH, SC, TN, VA, WV, WI and DC only.
See all terms