By Megan Mitchell
Dubbed "fantasy camp for the academic minded" (The New York Times), One Day University features award-winning professors presenting their most entertaining lectures.
Why we love it
- Explore topics like music, history and politics
- Features Yale, Harvard and other top professors
- Praised by The New York Times and Forbes
- Saves 50% on an array of classes this fall and winter
Aug. 20, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013
One Day University
- Choose any two-hour, half-day or full-day event in New York City through the end of 2013
- For $49 (reg. $99), choose any 2-hour class like "The Art of Aging," "The Supreme Court: An Inside View," "Eight Short Films Every Movie Lover Should See" and more
- For $75 (reg. $149), choose any half-day class such as "Art (Michaelangelo), Music (Sinatra) and Literature (Shakespeare)," "Lincoln and Kennedy: Imagining Their Second Terms" and more
- For $119 (reg. $239), attend One Day U's signature event on Sept. 28 -- a full day of learning featuring 13 top professors. Students can choose five presentations like "The Psychology of Persuasion," "The Rise of the Ultra-Wealthy," "The Middle East and the Arab Spring" and "What We Know About the Universe"
- Note: Additional classes may be added throughout the year. Click here for more details.
The fine print
Events are currently scheduled through Dec. 18; additional may be added. Advance registration is required online; see voucher for instructions. You must register at least two weeks before the event of your choice. Topics and professors subject to change. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional vouchers as gifts. All sales final; no refunds or exchanges.
See all terms