By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can spend the day at Victorian Gardens at Wollman Rink in Central Park, which recent Travelzoo visitors called "very nice and clean." For $19, regularly $42, receive park admission and unlimited ride wristbands for two people.
Why we love it
- Spend the day at Victorian Gardens at Wollman Rink
- Includes park admission and 2 unlimited ride wristbands
- Visit any weekday through the end of the season
- Makes for a perfect family outing this summer
Aug. 12, 2013 - Sept. 6, 2013
Victorian Gardens at Wollman Rink
Wollman Rink in Central Park
Enter park at 59th St. and 6th Ave.
New York, NY 10019
- The park opened its gates in the summer of 2003, filling the empty 50,000-square-foot space of Wollman Rink with one-of-a-kind rides for both children and adults. Take a ride on attractions like the Mini Mouse roller coaster or the Family Swinger, a swing carousel ride.
- For $39, regularly $84, go with a group of friends or family and receive admission with unlimited ride wristbands for four people.
- Note: Children under 36 inches tall enter the park for free with a paid adult.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, Aug. 16, through Sept. 6, 2013. Reservations are not required. Valid Monday-Friday only. Park hours vary daily; please check here for hours of operation. Children under 36 inches tall enter the park for free with a paid adult. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends, including Labor Day. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms