By Travelzoo Staff
Take advantage of the summer weather and ride a bike around the city with this Local Deal from Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing. Starting at $10, Travelzoo subscribers can save up to 52% on a bike-rental package that includes a lock, illustrative map, helmet, ice cream treat and drink.
Why we love it
- NYC is a top-10 bike-friendly city (Bicycling magazine)
- Take in sites like the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and Staten Island
- Cool off with an ice cream treat and drink
- Upgrade to 2-, 3- or 4-hour rentals ($13-$18)
July 16, 2013 - Oct. 19, 2013
Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing
110 South St.
New York City, NY 10038
- Select from the following options:
- For $10, (reg. $21), one-hour rental
- For $13, (reg. $26), two-hour rental
- For $15, (reg. $31), three-hour rental
- For $18, (reg. $36), four-hour rental
- The bike ride starts in Lower Manhattan, then continues onto the Brooklyn Bridge. Climb about 160 feet and stop by the Brooklyn-side tower of the bridge for photos -- sites like New York Harbor and the Statue of Liberty will be visible. Descend into Brooklyn afterward, viewing the Financial District from across the river and historic houses of Brooklyn Heights. Then return over the bridge and finish at South Street Seaport.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, July 19, through Oct. 19, 2013. Reservations are required for the bike rental, must be made online and 24 hours in advance. Rentals are offered every day from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Guests under 18 years old must have guardian sign a waiver. Subject to weather conditions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms