By Travelzoo Staff
Set sail from Pier 7 at Sheepshead Bay on a weekend brunch cruise with Freedom Cruises, which USA Today
recommended in its Travel Tips section. For $35 per person (regularly $79), this two-hour experience includes brunch, unlimited drinks and views of Jamaica Bay and Coney Island.
Why we love it
- For $35, set sail on a 2-hour brunch cruise with unlimited cocktails
- Cruises depart from Sheepshead Bay every Saturday and Sunday
- Great for a special occasion; reservations can be made for groups of up to 15 people
May 29, 2013 - Sept. 8, 2013
2100 Emmons Ave.
Pier 7 at Sheepshead Bay
Brooklyn, NY 11235
- Board the Pink Lady, an 85-foot yacht, for brunch that includes items like sandwiches and wraps, penne with sundried tomatoes, fusilli with grilled chicken salad and fresh fruit. Passengers also receive unlimited house cocktails, bloody marys, screwdrivers or mimosas.
- Cruises depart from Pier 7 at 2100 Emmons Ave. in Sheepshead Bay every Saturday and Sunday at 12 p.m.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, June 1, through Sept. 8, 2013. Email reservations are required. Reservations must be made at least 48 hours prior to a trip. Cruises are subject to weather conditions. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms