By Travelzoo Staff
New York Magazine praises the "sleek" Metropolitan Room for its "warm vibe," "perfect layout" and "insightful bookings." For half the regular price, Travelzoo subscribers can get two tickets to jazz and cabaret that Zagat calls "consistently excellent."
Why we love it
- The Metropolitan Room is host to jazz legends, cabaret stars and rising talent
- Save 50% on 2 tickets to a performance at this Flatiron club
- Or for $39, get cocktails and a appetizer plate to share during the show
- New York Mag praises its "warm vibe" and "insightful bookings"
March 28, 2013 - Oct. 1, 2013
34 West 22nd St.
(between 5th Ave. & 6th Ave.)
New York, NY 10010
- This Flatiron club has hosted celebrated performers including Gregory Generet -- whose voice is "so strong and forceful that it seems to erupt from within" (The New York Times) -- and Emmy-nominated jazz pianist Donn Trenner. Upcoming headliners include jazz legends like Annie Ross, who won the prestigious NEA Jazz Masters Award, as well as rising talents.
- Or share drinks and food during the show: $39 (reg. $97) gets two show tickets plus two cocktails like the Cosmo-Pear-itan (with Absolut Pears vodka, pear nectar, triple sec and lime juice) or glasses of wine or beer and one shareable appetizer, like the antipasto plate with assorted cured meats, cheese and breadsticks.
The standard two-drink minimum is waived as part of this exclusive offer.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, April 1, through Oct. 1, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for 2 guests only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax are not included. No drink minimum required. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms