By Travelzoo Staff
CBS New York named Sutton East Tennis Club one of NYC's 5 Best Places to Play Tennis. With this Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can practice their serves and perfect their backhands on Sutton East's signature red clay courts.
Why we love it
- CBS New York calls Sutton East one of the best places to play tennis in the city
- Valid at both Sutton East and Yorkville Tennis Clubs
- Starting at $148, save up to 40% on small group tennis clinics
April 8, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013
Sutton East Tennis Club
- Schedule your court time through the end of the year with one of these exclusive packages:
- For $148 (reg. $250), get a 5-Session Adult Beginner Clinic. Designed for players just starting to play tennis, these hourlong group clinics cover grips, strokes and footwork. Limit six players per session
- For $198 (reg. $250), get a package of 5 Drill and Play Sessions. Geared at players at a 3.5 playing level or higher, each two-hour session includes one hour of drills and one hour of match play. Limit eight players per session
- For $294 (reg. $495), get a 10-Session Adult Advanced Beginner Clinic. Designed for players with some experience; these participants can rally, but need to improve control, spin and power. Limit six players per session
- For $294 (reg. $495), get a 10-Session Adult Beginner Clinic. Limit six players per session
Vouchers are valid at both Sutton East and its sister location, Yorkville Tennis Club --another of the city's best tennis courts, according to Time Out New York.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, April 11, through Dec. 31, 2013. Online reservations are required and subject to availability. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Availability varies by clinic; check the online schedule. Drill and Play sessions are not valid for beginners. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms