By Travelzoo Staff
Sunday, March 24, marks the inaugural Tasting New York
event, a food celebration presented by Resident Magazine and the Flatiron Hotel. For half the regular price, Travelzoo subscribers can spend the afternoon sampling dishes from top-rated restaurants and listening to live music.
Why we love it
- Sample dishes from 15 NYC restaurants at Tasting New York on March 24 at the Flatiron Hotel
- Half-price admission includes unlimited tastings and draft beer for 4 hours
- Participating restaurants include Vic & Anthony's, The Sea Fire Grill and Jeepney
- For $75, get this same deal for 2 people (reg. $160)
March 13, 2013 - March 24, 2013
Tasting New York
9 West 26th St.
New York, NY 10010
- With this $39 Local Deal for a general admission ticket (reg. $80), explore the Flatiron Hotel's lounge, mezzanine and penthouse -- with a view of the Empire State Building -- while sipping unlimited draft beer and tasting samples from 15 participating restaurants, such as:
- Maple-glazed quail from Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse, a New York Times Critics' Pick
- Curry-grilled shrimp from Benares, which Zagat rates "very good to excellent" (22)
- Mushroom risotto from Marco Polo Ristorante, a "Carroll Gardens tradition for 30 years" (Zagat)
- Other participating restaurants include The Sea Fire Grill, KTCHN and Jeepney, which was just awarded 2 stars by The New York Times critic Pete Wells.
- The event, from 1-5 p.m., will be hosted by Fox 5's Ernie Anastos with musical performances by Hunter Ryan Herdlicka ("A Little Night Music") and Consuelo Vanderbilt Costin, as well as a cooking demonstration by Claire Thomas.
Bring a friend and save even more: This same deal is available for two people for $75, regularly $160.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on Sunday, March 24. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms