By Travelzoo Staff
Bryan Curtis of Outside Magazine
raved about his Jet Ski tour with Anthony Stallone of Jetty Jumpers, calling it "the single most thrilling ride I've ever had in New York -- no small boast in the land of the runaway cab." With this Local Deal, New Yorkers can save up to 47% on a Jet Ski ride this summer
Why we love it
- Ride a Jet Ski past the Statue of Liberty and up the East River this summer
- Outside Magazine calls Jetty Jumpers tours a "thrilling ride"
- Save up to 47% on 4 tour options
- Use throughout the summer
May 5, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
3939 Emmons Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11235
- Select from four tour options:
- For $99, get a 1-hour Coney Island Tour for 1 person
- For $139, get a 1-hour Coney island Tour for 2 people
- For $199, get a 3-hour New York City tour for 1 person
- For $269, get a 3-hour New York City tour for 2 people
- One-hour Coney Island group tours race along the South Brooklyn waterfront, passing by Manhattan Beach, Brighton Beach and the Coney Island Pier and continuing on to the Verrazano Bridge.
- Three-hour New York City group tours continue past the Verrazano toward the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island and under the Manhattan Bridge, past the South Street Seaport and up the East River to the Brooklyn Bridge.Note: Guests with two-person vouchers will ride on the same two-seat Jet Ski.
Vouchers are valid throughout summer, so plan ahead and make a reservation now for the busy summer season.
The fine print
Note: The number of vouchers is limited, so the deal may sell out before the "Time left to buy" has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, May 6, through Oct. 31, 2013. Reservations are required. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be at least 18 years old to participate. Gratuity and tax are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms