By Travelzoo Staff
Not only does Manhattan by Sail earn 4.5 and 4 stars from TripAdvisor and Yelp reviewers, respectively, but one of our own Deal Experts says she "would do it again in a heartbeat!" For half the regular price, Travelzoo subscribers can sail through New York Harbor to the Statue of Liberty on a 158-foot topsail schooner.
Why we love it
- Sail through New York Harbor to the Statue of Liberty on a majestic schooner
- Manhattan by Sail earns 4-plus stars from TripAdvisor and Yelp reviewers
- For $20 (reg. $39), get a 90-minute sail for 1 person
- For $39 (reg. $78), get a Statue Sail for 2 people
- For $49 (reg. $103), depart on an evening Jazz Sail with live music and a cocktail
April 11, 2013 - Oct. 13, 2013
Manhattan By Sail
South Street Seaport
New York, NY 10038
- Step aboard the Clipper City, a graceful replica of the original 1854 tall ship, and depart on one of three tour options:
- For $20 (reg. $39), get a 90-minute Daytime Statue Sail for one person
- For $39 (reg. $78), nab a 90-minute Daytime Statue Sail for two people
- For $49 (reg. $103), get a two-hour evening Jazz Sail plus a cocktail for one person
- Daytime Statue Sails are available twice daily Tuesday-Sunday starting April 26 (note: this deal is not valid for Saturday sails); Jazz Sails depart every Wednesday at 9:45 p.m. from June 5 - Sept. 25.
Though tours start April 26, reservations can be made now. Book early to get your desired sail time.
The fine print
Reservations can be made immediately. Statue Sail vouchers can be redeemed Friday, April 26, through Oct. 13, 2013; Jazz Sail vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, June 5, through Sept. 25, 2013. Online reservations are required and subject to availability. Daytime Statue Sail vouchers are not valid on Saturdays. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. There is a $10 rescheduling fee per ticket if you cancel your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms