By Travelzoo Staff
For $61 per person, regularly $113, dine and dance aboard the Spirit of New York during a three-hour dinner cruise, which features on-board views recommended for both visitors and locals by Zagat. This deal is valid for Sunday-Thursday night cruises, which include a buffet dinner, live entertainment and panoramas of the New York City skyline illuminated at night.
Why we love it
- Dine and dance aboard the Spirit of New York Sunday-Thursday into May for $61, regularly $113
- Take the same cruise on a Friday or Saturday for $7 more, regularly up to $126
- Feast at the all-you-can-eat buffet and dance the night away with live DJs
- Receive 20% off cruise upgrades, like window seats, cocktails or professional photos
- This trip makes a great gift for out-of-town guests
Feb. 20, 2013 - May 31, 2013
Spirit of New York
Chelsea Piers, Pier 62
New York, NY 10011
- For $7 more, take the same cruise on a Friday or Saturday night, regularly up to $126. Travelzoo has also negotiated a 20% discount on cruise enhancements, including window seats, rose bouquets and cocktails. Depart from Chelsea Piers and see the Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building from a new vantage point.
- The buffet includes choices like wild Alaskan salmon, pasta primavera, meats from the carving station, side dishes and desserts. After dinner, dance to music selected by a live DJ or sip a cocktail on Spirit's deck (cash bar available).
- This deal is valid through the end of May; check the Spirit Cruises calendar for available dates.
The fine print
Reservations can be made starting Thursday, Feb. 21, through May 31, 2013. Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance of cruise date and are subject to availability. Not valid March 2. Not valid for Holiday or Specialty Cruises. Vouchers can be redeemed by groups of up to 5 people and must be exchanged for a boarding pass at the ticketing area. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms