By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can celebrate the warm weather by booking a semi-private spring or summer yacht cruise through New York Harbor. For $149, regularly $250, two can sail past the Statue of Liberty and take in unbeatable skyline views on a four-hour tour with Narwhal Yacht Charters.
Why we love it
- For $149 (reg. $250), 2 can sail through New York Harbor on a 37-foot yacht
- 4-hour sails depart daily and include complimentary sandwiches, fruit and soda
- Bring your own beer or wine to sip during the cruise
- For $179, book a summer weekend sail for 2
April 9, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
Narwhal Yacht Charters
225 North Moore St.
New York, NY 10013
- Up to six passengers climb aboard the 37-foot Genesis at Pier 25 on the Hudson River and make for open water alongside Captain Eric Puleio. Snack on complimentary sandwiches, fruit, water and soda --guests are also welcome to bring their own beer or wine to enjoy while on the water.
- Daytime cruises typically take place from 12-4 p.m. daily; sunset cruises sail from 6-10 p.m.
The $149 deal is not valid on summer weekends, but Travelzoo subscribers can reserve a spot for two on a weekend summer sail for $30 more. These $179 daytime or sunset cruises take place Saturday and Sunday from June 1 - Aug. 25.
The fine print
Note: The number of summer weekend vouchers is limited to 50, so may sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires. $149 vouchers can be redeemed Monday, April 15, through Nov. 30, 2013; summer weekend vouchers can be redeemed June 1 through Aug. 25, 2013. The $149 voucher is not valid on Saturdays or Sundays from May 25 - Sept. 1. Reservations are required. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms