By Travelzoo Staff
Awarded four stars by TripAdviser reviewers, the Cape May Whale Watcher has been introducing passengers to marine wildlife for more than 15 years. For $25, regularly $50, Travelzoo subscribers can embark on a three-hour whale and dolphin watching tour with this top-rated company.
Why we love it
- For $25, regularly $50, climb aboard the Cape May Whale Watcher for a whale and dolphin watching tour
- On the 3-hour "Big Trip," cruise through the Delaware Bay and Atlantic Ocean on a 110-foot vessel
- Spot bottlenose dolphins, humpback and finback whales and sea birds
Nov. 17, 2012 - Aug. 31, 2013
The Cape May Whale Watcher
1218 Wilson Dr.
Cape May, NJ 08204
- Set sail on "The Big Trip" with Captain Jeff, who narrates the tour and points out unusual sea birds, bottlenose dolphins, humpback and finback whales and sea turtles.
- Cruises depart daily at 1 p.m. during the spring and summer seasons. This voucher takes effect Saturday, March 30, 2013.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, March 30, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid on May 12, May 25, June 16 or July 3-5. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms