By Annie England
For $35 per person, regularly $65, Travelzoo subscribers can flex their creative muscles during a two-hour Paint Nite event in Manhattan or Brooklyn.
Why we love it
- New York Magazine gives Paint Nite a 2013 Best of NY Award for Best Friend Date
- Held at bars around the city, such as Essex on the LES and The Cupping Room in SoHo
- Local artists guide guests through different paintings during each event
- No previous knowledge is required; just grab a beverage at the bar and pull up a stool
June 1, 2014 - Dec. 1, 2014
Paint Nite New York
- For $35 (reg. $65), get one ticket to a Paint Nite art party in Manhattan or Brooklyn
Instructors provide all the necessary art materials, as well as step-by-step instruction for painting city skylines, beach scenes and colorful landscapes
The painting subject changes every event, so use the images on the online calendar
to pick your event.
The fine print
Valid June 1, 2014 - Dec. 1, 2014. Online reservations required; subject to availability. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one person. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms