By Travelzoo Staff
Eastern Long Island's landscape shifts to "verdant farmland and fruit-laden vineyards punctuated by historic seaside villages," according to Fodor's. Escape this way with an exclusive 40% discount at the Hotel Indigo East End in Riverhead. Visit during peak summer season Sundays-Thursdays through Aug. 29 for $149 for one night and receive a $25 dining credit.
Why we love it
- Extend your visit to two nights and get two $25 credits. Both options also include wine-tasting passes for two -- choose one of four popular Long Island vineyards.
- A pool deck allows for sunning, splashing and cozying up to "the ultra-romantic outdoor courtyard fireplace [that] is not to be missed" (Newsday.com). For further relaxation, add an hourlong massage to your stay for $60 more (reg. $110).
- Tucked right where the island splits between the north and south forks, Riverhead serves as the ideal home base to explore the east end in all directions. To the north, farmland and small villages fill in the acres not planted with the grape trees of more than 50 vineyards. To the south, sandy beaches fringe the coasts of the swanky Hamptons.
- Hotel Indigo is about a 90-minute drive east of Manhattan.
Hotel Indigo East End
1830 W. Main Street
Riverhead, NY 11901
What's included & when
- July 23, 2013 - Aug. 29, 2013
- Escape toward Long Island's beach and wine country with a 40% discount at the Hotel Indigo East End in Riverhead
$149 per night, Sundays-Thursdays (reg. $199)
$269 for a 2-night stay, arrive Sundays-Wednesdays
Daily $25 dining credit
2 tasting passes at a nearby vineyard (reg. $24)
Travel through Aug. 29
Spa package option: Add one 60-minute Signature Massage to your stay for $60 more (reg. +$110)
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 631-369-2200, and press "0" (zero) to transfer to the front desk to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms