By Travelzoo Staff
Sneak away to Cape May as the spring sun glistens over award-winning beaches in the country’s first vacation resort destination. The Virginia Hotel & Cottages -- named one of the Top 45 Hotels in the Northeast by Conde Nast Traveler and featured on the 2013 Gold List -- is knocking 40% off current rates.
Why we love it
- Arrive Sundays-Thursdays through June 6 for $99 per night. Stay in a room in the Pink or Red Cottage, nestled on Cape May’s oldest street in the middle of the famed historic district and just half a block from the beach. While the cottages feature Victorian style and decor, modern comforts such as Bulgari bath amenities are never far.
- Guests receive a $20 Ebbitt Room lounge dining credit, an OpenTable.com Diners’ Choice Winner in 2012. For guests who want to truly indulge, receive 15% off one spa service and 15% off one spa merchandise. This deal also includes complimentary continental breakfast, free parking and Wi-Fi.
- Cape May is the crown jewel of the region recognized for its award-winning beaches and quaint town center filled with gingerbread Victorian buildings. It has been named in America’s Top 10 Beaches by the Travel Channel and is the only entire city in the United States to be designated a National Historic Landmark.
The Virginia Hotel & Cottages
25 Jackson Street
Cape May, NJ 08204
What's included & when
- April 1, 2013 - June 7, 2013
- Cape May retreat for 2 at The Virginia Hotel & Cottages at 40% off
- $99 for 1 night in a Pink or Red Cottage room
- Includes a $20 Ebbitt Room lounge dining credit
- Complimentary continental breakfast, parking and Wi-Fi
- Travel Sundays-Thursdays through June 6
The fine print
Update: May 21-23, 27-29 are no longer available in the Pink cottage. The Red cottage is no longer available. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-732-4236 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: May 19-20, 26, 30; June 2 (Pink Cottage), and April 14-15, 21, 28; May 5-6, 9, 12, 19-20, 26, 30; June 2, 6 (Red Cottage). Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms