By Travelzoo Staff
With its uncrowded beaches, protected coves and nonexistent traffic lights, Shelter Island has long been a secluded sanctuary for the city-weary. Escape the hustle and bustle to a romantic boutique hotel where "the bar has been raised," praises The New York Times. With this exclusively negotiated Travelzoo deal, stay at La Maison Blanche for $99 per night weekdays through Dec. 26 and Feb. 19 - April 30.
Why we love it
- Relax in a calming beach-inspired room outfitted with a queen bed, expansive windows and soft white linens. For $119 per night, sprawl out in a room with a king bed. Make it a two-night weekend retreat for $269 in a queen room or $329 in a king deluxe room.
- Guests can borrow bikes from the hotel and pedal through the traffic-free streets for a picnic lunch of croque-monsieur and French pastries from the on-site bakery. Spend the day combing nearby Crescent Beach for shells or cozy up with a book in the hotel's library lounge.
- End the night with a European-inspired meal at the hotel's award-winning bistro helmed by a veteran chef who hails from Michelin star-rated brasseries.
- Note: The inn did not sustain any damage from the hurricane. The power stayed on, the beds are comfy, the views are serene, and the pastries baked fresh.
La Maison Blanche
11 Stearns Point Road
Shelter Island Heights, NY 11965
What's included & when
- Nov. 13, 2012 - April 30, 2013
- Quiet escape for 2 at the boutique La Maison Blanche in historic Shelter Island Heights at nearly 35% off regular pricing
- $99 for 1 night in a queen room (reg. $150)
- $119 for 1 night in a king deluxe room (reg. $195)
- $269 for 2 nights in a queen room (reg. $450)
- $329 for 2 nights in a king deluxe room (reg. $590)
- Travel through Dec. 26 and Feb. 19 - April 30, Sundays-Thursdays
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 631-749-1633 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 27 - Feb. 18; March 29-31; April 24-27. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms