By Arielle Chorney
Retreat to Maine's midcoast region for an overnight stay at the 550-acre, seaside Sebasco Harbor Resort for $99, including a $25 resort credit.
Why we love it
- Use the exclusive credit toward dining, spa treatments and rounds of golf
- Galleries, museums, lighthouses and shopping dot the surrounding area
- Fodor's notes the resort's "Pilot House restaurant is known for its innovative take on classic dishes and is a wonderful spot for watching sunsets"
Sebasco Harbor Resort
29 Kenyon Road
Sebasco Estates, ME 04565
What's included & when
- Sundays-Thursdays, Sept. 2 - Oct. 16, 2014
- $99 for one night in a standard Main Lodge room and a $25 credit; Sundays-Thursdays
- $199 for two nights in a balcony room and a $50 credit; Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
- $299 for two nights in a Harbor Village Captain's Suite and a $50 credit; Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
- Room price is based on two guests
- Note: In fall, harbor cruises depart Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays; weather permitting. The spa is open Wednesdays-Sundays, and reservations must be booked in advance. The Pilot House is closed on Sunday nights. The saltwater pool tentatively closes for the season Sept. 22.
The fine print
Not available on: Sept. 25; Oct. 9. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 877-389-1161 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine up to two vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Based on double occupancy. Parking is complimentary. The rooms in this deal are not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Reservations must be made by Aug. 1.
See all terms