By Kelsie Ozamiz
Hotel Belleclaire gives a taste of true New York City life on the Upper West Side with this two-night deal that saves nearly 50%.
Why we love it
- Quieter than touristy Midtown, the Upper West Side is full of culture and landmarks
- The American Museum of Natural History, Beacon Theatre, Riverside Park and a major subway line are all within a three-block radius
- This deal comes with tickets to a nearby comedy club, which has hosted big-name comedians Aziz Ansari, Chris Rock and Godfrey
- Central Park is a 10-minute stroll away down a residential street of classic brownstones
250 West 77th Street
New York, NY 10024
What's included & when
- July 1, 2014 - Sept. 1, 2014
- $299 for two nights in a Standard or Deluxe Queen room
$319 for two nights in a larger Deluxe Queen room
$339 for two nights in an even larger Deluxe King or Double room
Two tickets to Stand Up NY comedy club
A $10 MetroCard (good for four rides)
Half bottle of wine and Dean & DeLuca chocolates
Late 2 p.m. checkout, complimentary Wi-Fi and fitness center access
Room price based on two guests
for cheap flights to New York City. Travelzoo VIPs can find more than 500 hotels worldwide
with free extras, any day of the year.
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-877-468-3522 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Based on double occupancy. Children 15 years and younger stay free (with existing bedding in room). Parking is an additional $48 per night. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms