By Metra Farrari
For $99, escape to "Great Gatsby country" (Frommer's), where Travelzoo subscribers can save 40% at Long Island's East Wind Inn & Spa.
Why we love it
- 1.5 hours outside NYC, city dwellers can "sit back and take in some of the North Shore's unexpected gems" (Frommer's)
- The 10,000-square-foot spa features a robust array of treatments, spacious couple suites, saunas and steam rooms, and a full-service hair, nail and make-up studio
- Zagat-rated Desmond's Restaurant & Pub features dishes including chicken papu, mussels bianco and filet mignon au poivre
- Accommodations include spacious rooms with 10-foot ceilings, antique-style furnishings and a marble bathroom with six-foot soaking tub
East Wind Inn & Spa
5720 Route 25A
Wading River, NY 11792
What's included & when
- Midweek through April 30; blackout dates apply
- $99 per night with a $25 dining credit, Sundays-Thursdays
$199 two-night stay with $50 dining credit and $50 spa credit; arrive Sundays-Wednesdays
All deals include daily breakfast for two and complimentary Wi-Fi access
Check out this Local Deal for dinner and drinks at A Lure Chowder House and Oysteria
, deemed "a must-visit destination" by The New York Times.
The fine print
Update: March 23-25; April 10, 13, 27 are now sold out. Not available on: March 4; April 7. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 631-929-3500 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Based on double occupancy. Additional adults are allowed in the Double Queens Deluxe room and are $25 per person per night. Children under 12 years of age are free. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms