By Travelzoo Staff
Explore New York City's Fashion District with tickets to a three-hour special access women's shopping tour of private designer showrooms and sample sales for wholesale shopping. With this offer, Shop Gotham's Garment Center Tour is now $38 (regularly $67, including fees) through Nov. 27.
Why we love it
- Shop for women's fashion at wholesale prices on a 3-hour special access tour of appointment-only designer showrooms
- Tickets are $38 for tours Wednesdays and Fridays at 10 a.m. through Nov. 27
- CBS New York lists it among its 6 favorite walking tours of the city
- For $59, upgrade to combo tickets that include the Garment Center Tour plus the Soho & Nolita Tour for chic indie boutique shopping
July 21, 2013 - Nov. 27, 2013
- On this walking tour, guests will learn the history of the area from knowledgeable guides and will be granted access to six appointment-only showrooms, where they can purchase designer items at wholesale rates and may be lucky enough to meet the designers themselves.
- Combo tickets to both the Garment Center Tour and the Soho & Nolita Tour are also available for $59 (regularly $108, including fees). The two-and-a-half-hour walking tour includes a map of the area and exclusive store discounts. These two tours must be booked on separate days.
- The showrooms and sample sales included vary from tour-to-tour based on designer availability. Please note that these tours are for women's items only, and showrooms and sample sales carry traditional women's sizes 0-12.
- Not available on: Aug. 28, Aug. 30.
The fine print
Vouchers can be used now through Nov. 27, 2013. Not available on Aug. 28 or Aug. 30. The Garment Center Tour runs Wednesdays and Fridays at 10 a.m., and the Soho & Nolita Tour runs Fridays and Saturdays at 11 a.m. and Sundays at noon. Reservations must be made in order to redeem. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
See all terms