By Travelzoo Staff
Get a taste of all New York City has to offer and save more than 40% on admission to the city's top attractions with a CityPASS. Passes are valid for nine days, starting on the day of first use, giving you plenty of time to explore the city's museums and take in some stunning views.
Why we love it
- Get a taste of all NYC has to offer and save more than 40% on admission to top attractions
- The New York CityPASS booklet is $106 for adults and $79 for kids ages 6-17
- CityPASS includes access to the Empire State Building Observatory and American Museum of Natural History
- Booklets are valid for 9 days, starting on day of redemption
June 16, 2013 - Dec. 12, 2013
- The New York CityPASS booklet is $106 (up to a $182 value) for adults and $79 (up to a $138 value) for children and young adults ages 6-17. It includes:
- Empire State Building Observatory
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- MoMA (The Museum of Modern Art)
- Top of the Rock or Guggenheim Museum
- State of Liberty & Ellis Island or Circle Line Cruises
- Plus, with CityPASS you are able to avoid most main ticket lines.
- For more information about CityPASS in other cities, click here.
The fine print
Voucher must be exchanged for a CityPASS by Dec. 12, 2013. CityPASS ticket booklets are valid for 9 days, beginning the first day of use. Present printed voucher at one of the listed attractions to exchange for CityPASS booklet. Youth passes are valid for ages 6-17. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
See all terms