By Travelzoo Staff
From appearances in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" to "Glee," Central Park has been one of the most iconic backdrops on film and television for decades. Explore the sites of some of your favorite scenes with this offer for more than 50% off tickets to the "Central Park TV & Movie Sites" tour from On Location Tours in New York City.
Why we love it
- Explore the locations of TV and movie scenes shot against one of New York City's most iconic backdrops with the "Central Park TV & Movie Sites Tour"
- Tickets to the 2-hour guided walking tour are $12, regularly $25
- Valid for tours at 12 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays-Sundays through Aug. 31
- Films and shows mentioned include "Glee," "Breakfast at Tiffany's," "When Harry Met Sally" and more
April 10, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
On Location Tours
'Central Park TV & Movie Sites' Tour
59th Street between Fifth Avenue and Sixth Avenue
New York, NY
- Tickets are $12, regularly $25, for tours now through Aug. 31. These two-hour guided walking tours depart Tuesdays and Thursdays-Sundays at 12 p.m. from 59th Street between Fifth Avenue and Sixth Avenue.
- Sites include where the cast of "Glee" sang "I Love New York," the ice skating rink from "Love Story" and "Serendipity," the Boathouse Cafe from "When Harry Met Sally," the Bandshell from "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be used now through Aug. 31, 2013. "Central Park TV & Movie Sites" tours are Tuesdays and Thursdays-Sundays at 12 p.m. Reservations must be made in order to redeem. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
See all terms