By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a night of classical music at Carnegie Hall and save 50% on seats. The National Festival Chorus and Los Angeles Youth Orchestra perform selections from Beethoven, Dickau, Brinsmead and Forrest.
Why we love it
- Enjoy an evening of classical music at Carnegie Hall on Monday, Feb. 25, at 8 p.m.
- All seats are discounted 50% to $35-$50 (reg. $70-$100)
- The concert features the National Festival Chorus and LA Youth Orchestra performing selections from Beethoven, Brinsmead and others
- A promo code is required; see booking instructions for details
Feb. 20, 2013 - Feb. 26, 2013
National Festival Chorus & LA Youth Orchestra
57th Street and Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019
Tel: (212) 247-7800
- Prime Parquet, First Tier and Second Tier tickets are $35-$50, regularly $70-$100, for the Monday, Feb. 25, concert at 8 p.m. at Stern Auditorium/Perelman Stage at Carnegie Hall.
- Opening for the National Festival Chorus will be the University of South Florida Chamber Singers with Grammy-nominated conductor James Bass.
- Booking Instructions
- To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Click "Buy Tickets." Enter code HLF15917 and click “Apply Promotional Code.” Select a seating level and number of seats, then click "Add to Cart." Click "Check Out," then sign in or create an account to complete the order.
The fine print
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. Additional fees of $6 per ticket are additional. No fees apply when purchased in-person at the box office. Fees are determined by the venue/booking agent and not by Travelzoo.