By Travelzoo Staff
Tomas Bistro opened in the Warehouse District last year with acclaimed chef Guy Sockrider -- formerly of Roux Orleans and Muriel's Jackson Square -- at the helm. It now earns 4.5-star ratings on Yelp and TripAdvisor. For $45, two people can savor a three-course French-Creole dinner any night of the week, regularly $86.
Why we love it
- For $45, savor 3 courses of authentic French cuisine at Tomas Bistro
- Explore the entire buzzworthy menu created by acclaimed chef Guy Sockrider
- Yelp and TripAdvisor users give Tomas Bistro a 4.5-star rating
- Bring a group of 4 for $85 and save even more
Nov. 9, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
755 Tchoupitoulas St.
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Dine alfresco in the courtyard or in the dining room and select anything from the menu. Start off with any shared appetizer, like Chef Sockrider's signature dish, the Louisiana crawfish and goat cheese crepes, and then savor any two entrees such as the grilled gulf redfish or the tournedos of beef. Finish with any shared dessert, such as the popular chocolate torte.
- Or for $85, bring a group of four and dine on three courses for more than 50% off the regular value.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 9, through Feb. 9, 2013. Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Blackout dates include Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and Superbowl Sunday (Feb. 3). This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms