By Travelzoo Staff
Dick & Jenny's, an eclectic American restaurant in a bargeboard cottage a block from Tipitina’s, receives a rating of "extraordinary to perfection" (26) from Zagat. Eater New Orleans calls the Uptown venue, run by Dick and Jenny Benz, one of "38 Essential New Orleans Restaurants." With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can dine on an acclaimed three-course dinner for two for $45, regularly $87.
Why we love it
- For $45, savor a 3-course dinner for 2 at Dick & Jenny's in Uptown, regularly $87
- This deal includes any appetizer to share, any 2 entrees and a dessert
- Zagat gives Dick & Jenny's a rating of "extraordinary to perfection" (26) for food
- Eater New Orleans dubbed this venue as one of the "38 Essential New Orleans Restaurants"
Sept. 4, 2012 - Oct. 15, 2012
Dick & Jenny's
4501 Tchoupitoulas Street
New Orleans, LA 70115
- Any generously portioned appetizer to share, like corn-fried Louisiana oysters with Southern coleslaw and New Orleans remoulade, or the signature fried green tomatoes with a dill-tarragon shrimp ravigote
- Any two entrees, such as Abita-braised short ribs with candied creole sweet potatoes and brown butter sauteed Brussels sprouts; or sweet-and-spicy glazed diver scallops and Gulf shrimp with a crab, edamame and arugula mixed salad
- Any homemade dessert, such as the chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich sundae or Gran's lemon pie with cherry marmalade
- Offer is also valid for 20% off a bottle of wine with your meal if used Monday-Thursday.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Sept. 4, through Oct. 15, 2012. Reservations are required; the restaurant is closed on Sundays. Lunch is only served Tuesdays-Fridays from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Call 504-894-9880 to make a reservation and mention voucher. Please note that an 18% gratuity will be added to the original value of your bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms