By Kristin Viola
Audubon Aquarium of the Americas boasts a "spectacular design" that allows for "close-up encounters with [its] inhabitants" (Fodor's).
Why we love it
- Home to more than 15,000 specimen of marine life
- Get up-close views of sharks, penguins, stingrays, sea otters and endangered sea turtles
- Rated 4 stars on Yelp and TripAdvisor
- Boasts a 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Buy multiple vouchers and take the whole family
Oct. 18, 2013 - April 18, 2014; closed most Mondays
Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
#1 Canal St.
New Orleans, LA 70130
- $12 (reg. up to $22.50) for general admission for 1 person (adult, child or senior) to the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- Check out attractions such as the Penguins exhibit, Gulf of Mexico exhibit, Caribbean Reef tunnel, Amazon Rainforest and Parakeet Pointe
The fine print
Valid Tuesday-Sunday only during merchant's operating hours. The aquarium is open select holiday Mondays and Mondays from March-Labor Day.
See all terms