By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can give the gift of flight with a choice of three packages for flight lessons or an aerial tour starting at $119 -- all half off.
Why we love it
- Take to the skies with a choice of 3 flying options
- Get a single lesson, aerial tour or 3-lesson bundle
- Take in views of from the French Quarter to the bayous
July 24, 2013 - Sept. 13, 2013
Flight Academy of New Orleans
5701 Walter Beech Street
New Orleans, LA 70126
- With this Local Deal, you can get the following:
- For $119 ($240 value), get a two-hour, hands-on flight lesson that includes 75 minutes of ground instruction and 45 minutes behind the controls of an in-flight Cessna 152. You also receive a first flight logbook to take home
- For $125 ($250 value), take the 45-minute Big Easy aerial tour for two people and lay eyes on all the city's sights, from the French Quarter to the bayous of Southern Louisiana. Tours can be taken at various times during the day
- For $389 ($780 value), receive the Fundamentals of Flying Package with three flight lessons, perfect for those not yet sure if they want to become a certified pilot. Each lesson includes an hour of ground instruction and an hour of in-flight instruction in a Cessna 152, plus a pilot handbook and first flight logbook
- Note: For the single lesson or three lessons, anyone over the height or weight limit has an option to upgrade to a larger plane upon booking.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, July 24, through Sept. 13, 2013. A fuel surcharge up to $29 per flight/lesson may apply at booking. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Reservations are required. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 10 years of age or older for the single lesson and 15 years or older for the three lessons; must weigh no more than 180 pounds; cannot exceed a height of 5 feet, 10 inches for each person. For the tour, you must be 18 years of age or older and weigh no more than a combined 450 pounds for both passengers. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms