By Travelzoo Staff
"Step from the revelry of Bourbon Street into the marble elegance of this renowned hotel," says Fodor's of the 4-star Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans. For $149 per night, regularly $419, this exclusive deal includes a bottle of Champagne, $25 to spend at the hotel and a Sonesta savings pack including $250 in discounts to area attractions.
Why we love it
- In the heart of the French Quarter along Bourbon Street, the hotel offers guests a respite from the sights and sounds of New Orleans, from the serene lobby to the private courtyard with large outdoor pool.
- For $50 more, use a private elevator key to whisk up to the exclusive RClub guest floor, with a personal concierge and private lounge serving breakfast in the morning and cocktails and hors d'oeuvres in the evening.
- Foodies and music lovers will delight in the host of options within the hotel, from a restaurant and bar serving contemporary takes on classic Creole and Cajun cuisine to an oyster bar to the renowned Irvin Mayfield Jazz Playhouse, established by the Grammy Award-winning jazz trumpeter himself.
Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans
300 Bourbon Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
What's included & when
- Sept. 6, 2012 - Dec. 29, 2012
- Luxe escape at a 4-star hotel along Bourbon Street in the heart of the French Quarter
- $149 per night in a Deluxe Room
- Bottle of Champagne ($25 value)
- $25 to spend at the hotel
- Sonesta savings pack with $250 in discounts to area attractions
- $199 per night in a RClub Room with access to a private lounge serving breakfast and evening cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
- Travel Sundays-Thursdays through Dec. 29; Fridays and Saturdays Sept. 14-15 and Nov. 16 - Dec. 29 are $50 more
- Combine multiple vouchers for longer lengths of stay and receive the Champagne and credit daily
The fine print
Update: $25 hotel credit can no longer be used at R'evolution restaurant. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 504-586-0300 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on Sept. 9-10; Oct. 1-2, 14-16, 25; Nov. 4-8, 2012. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms