By Travelzoo Staff
For one day only, Travelzoo subscribers can get tickets to see "Quidam" -- "considered by many to be one of [Cirque du Soleil's] masterpieces" (The Oregonian) -- starting at $25, regularly $50. Several shows are available at New Orleans Arena in March 2013.
Why we love it
- Get tickets to see "Quidam" by Cirque du Soleil in New Orleans starting at $25 for adults and $15 for kids, regularly $50 and $40
- This exclusive 1-day sale expires at 11:59 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 26
- "The sheer virtuosity of these performers is enough to leave your head spinning," according to the San Jose Mercury News
- Shows at New Orleans Arena are available, Wednesday-Sunday, March 13-17
- 2 seating sections are offered, including some of the best seats in the house
Nov. 20, 2012 - Nov. 28, 2012
Cirque du Soleil
New Orleans Arena
1501 Dave Dixon Dr.
New Orleans, LA 70113
- Category 2 seats are $25, regularly $50, or upgrade to Category 1 seats for $45, regularly $70. All performances Wednesday-Sunday, March 13-17, are available. Friday evening and Saturday performances are $5 more.
- Kids tickets are also available starting at $15.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Click "Find Tickets" next to desired performance. Select quantity, price level, then select "Find Tickets." Type in the security code shown, and then click "Continue." Review your order and then click "Continue" again. Select the delivery method, then click "Continue." Log in or create a new account to complete the transaction. Fees of $7.80-$14.15 per ticket and $4.10 per order will be additional. No refunds or exchanges. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent, not by Travelzoo. Kids are 2-12.